FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your delivery time?
All orders are packed and dispatched from our TPL in the UK. They are sent by courier and will arrive within 1-3 working days. The courier will deliver the parcel to the address you gave at checkout, and will send a text message as soon as it is about to arrive.
In the checkout it's possible to chose 2 different delivery options.
1. Hermes Economy Parcel - Free shipping (2-3 business days)
2. Parcel Next day delivery - £3 (1 business day)
How do I return my product(s)?
It is important for us to offer you a simple a return process.
If you like to return a product, multiple products or your entire order, please follow these steps:
1. Contact us via email, chat or social media and give us the following:
• Order number
• Reason for the return
• Preferred date for package pickup
• Safe place where you can leave the package, if you're not at home.
2. Within 24h you will receive an email confirmation from Hermes regarding the arranged pickup.
The email confirmation will contain a return slip.
3. Print the return slip.
4. Put the products in a transport-resistant package and close it carefully.
We prefer you to use the packaging you received the products in.
NOTE! You do not have to leave any message in or on the package.
5. Paste the return slip at the top of the package.
6. When the return has been received and checked by us and everything is in accordance with our agreement, we will send a confirmation by email.
If the reason of your return is that you regret the purchase or want to change any of the received product(s), it is extremely important that the products are received in saleable condition. Should they not be in this condition, we reserve the right to return the package and charge you for the additional shipping cost.
You can read about refunds in the questions & answers below.
Can I track my package?
Your package should arrive after just 1-3 working days. A text meesage will be sent out shortly before it arrives.
If you need a tracking number, please contact us at email@example.com
What payment options do you offer?
We offer our customers three global payment solutions, Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. The usage of Visa, Mastercard or PayPal follows their terms and conditions.
Does the shipping cost anything?
Its's free of charge, unless you want your parcel the next business day. You can chose next day delivery in the checkout for £3.
Are the products free of animal substances?
All of our products, except the Night Cream, are free from animal ingredients. The night cream contains bees wax, an ingredient for which there is no artificial replacement to date. It has unique characteristics that provide more protection than oils and fats thanks to the structure of wax, allowing the skin to absorb it slowly. It does not clog pores, calms irritated skin and softens the epidermis. The night cream also includes snail mucin, known for its powerful restorative and rehydrating properties.
None of our products are tested on animals, and Swiss Clinic are proud to be members of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).