The award-winning treatment that will reduce scars, treat hyperpigmentation and improve the structure of your skin. Skin Renewal is painless, simple to perform on yourself and has proven efficacy.
The shorter needle length is recommended for young, sensitive or thin skin.
Deeper scars are best treated with the longer needle length.
None of the needle lengths will cause any pain.
The treatment comprises two products; Skin Roller and Rejuvenating Serum. The Skin Roller is a microneedling device with 540 silver-plated, Japanese surgical steel microneedles specifically designed for at-home treatment. Upon rolling, the needles open up thousands of tiny micro-channels in the skin, simulating damage and stimulating the skin’s natural healing process; production of collagen and elastin, increased blood circulation and the creation of new healthy skin cells.
At-home treatment for:
- Acne scars
- Deep and superficial scars
Once the microneedling treatment has been performed, a generous amount of Rejuvenating Serum should be applied. Thanks to the microchannels, the serum can truly penetrate the skin, meaning that approximately 300% more will be absorbed compared to on untreated skin. The serum is a highly concentrated formula with active ingredients proven to support the skin’s natural healing capabilities. It is specifically developed to be used with the Skin Roller and the resulting ability to absorb vastly increased amounts of serum.
The treatment also contributes to:
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Balanced skin structure
- More even skin tone
Are you looking for a microneedling treatment designed to combat wrinkles and fine lines whilst giving you immediate glow? Try the Skin Revival Treatment instead.
We recommend 5-day treatment cycles, ie 5 days of rolling, then 5 days of rest to allow the skin to recover and continue to replenish. By consistently simulating damage and stress on the skin, the skin’s natural ability to heal is stimulated and new, healthy skin cells are produced which means that scars will fade and disappear.
Continue the 5/5-day cycles until you have reached your desired results. Whilst Skin Renewal is specifically formulated to combat scars and hyperpigmentation, it will also improve the overall structure of your skin and skin tone. Many users find they need less coverage in their foundations and concealers and use less powder and other make-up after using Skin Revival.
As with any microneedling treatment, it is extremely important to keep your device sterilised and to make sure the skin is completely cleansed and dry before treatment. We recommend The Sanitizing Spray for simple and thorough cleansing of the Skin Roller. Also, take care when storing your Skin Roller to ensure the needles remain clean and intact.
The Sanitizing Spray is available at a discounted price when purchased together with Skin Revival. Simply add it to your basket at checkout when prompted.
Avoid the Skin Renewal treatment if:
- You suffer a dermatological disease
- You are prone to keloid scarring
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your skin is broken/bleeding
- Thoroughly clean the areas of skin you intend to treat and dry with a clean towel.
- Using even pressure, roll the Skin Roller back and forth for 2-4 minutes, in four directions; vertically, horizontally and diagonally from left to right and right to left.
- Immediately apply Rejuvenating Serum to entire area.
- Clean the skin roller thoroughly with Sanitizing Spray or other disinfectant.
Perform the treatment daily in 5-day treatment cycles, ie 5 days of rolling, then 5 days of rest. Continue the 5/5-day cycles until you have reached your desired results.
- Take your time! In order to allow your skin to get used to the needles, begin with light pressure. After a few treatments, you can increase the intensity until you reach a level that suits you.
- Store the Rejuvenating Serum in the fridge for a cooling effect upon application.
- Use the Rejuvenating Serum daily, even on days you are not microneedling – this will give the best long-term results.
Included in the pack
1x Skin Roller
1x Storage box
1x Rejuvenating Serum
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caramel, Tocopheryl Acetate
How long does the Skin Roller last?
Can I use the Skin Roller if I'm pregnant?
Digital Beauty Advisor™
Free skin consultation!
- Fast & Simple
- Tailored recommendations for your skin type
- Developed together with dermatologist